Having trouble obtaining cover because of your pre-existing medical condition?
Unique Insurance Services has created travel insurance packages that cater for those living with lung conditions, their families and friends travelling with them and supporters of the British Lung Foundation.
Contact us for a quotation today
Buy online or call, quoting web
Alternatively email us your contact details and time to call and we will contact you.
Our trained advisers are available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm
Some of the benefits to you include:
- All pre-existing medical conditions are covered
- No upper age limits on our single trip policies
- Annual multi-trip policies are available up to the age of 70 for Europe and 65 for the rest of the world including USA, Canada and the Caribbean
- Obtaining cover in just one call or online – no separate calls to medical screening companies are required
- Cover is available within the UK, Europe and worldwide
- Policy excess £50
In addition, when you buy your cover online you will receive a 5% discount off your premium.
Most standard travel policies will have a pre-existing medical conditions exclusion. If a client was to travel with a medical condition and then had to make a claim then any medical costs relating directly or indirectly to that medical condition would be excluded. This means that treatment for their condition are excluded. The policyholder would then be personally responsible for these additional costs.
Unique Insurance Services Travel Extras
Unique Insurance Services has partnered with Essential Travel.co.uk to negotiate great deals on travel extras for those with pre-existing medical conditions and disability:-
- Airport Parking – that includes over 120 car parks at 25 UK airports, including ‘meet and greet’ services.
- Airport Hotels – accommodating any special requests or needs you may have, where possible.
- Airport Lounges – your own quiet, relaxing, comfortable and private space until boarding time.
- Car Hire Excess Insurance on your behalf, for any eventuality.
You can save money if you book in advance and help ensure a relaxing and comforting start (and finish) to your journey.